Saturday 23 October 2010

MY problem


The problem of long-time Preparatory Year

Problem all complain about them and often I can not focus at all lectures due to fatigue, for I have not got used to 8 hours, all lectures and study and I got back home Vitlpon my duties and studying and when I go back I tired and I want to sleep just because this did not I get something of my time is not comfortable in the study and career university is too long sometimes in the morning may be a distance approximately one hour and this Egelni woke up early to arrive before the start of the lecture and when to get out of the university, I drive so fast and recklessly and in some cases, you will be negligible incidents because I want to go back early to rest the preparatory year of its excellent but watches too many make some people feel bored I hope to be tired year I entered college that I want and I hope to overcome my difficulties I am encountering in spite of the teachers fantastic too and Atusbandni the problem of the curriculum but the problem in the system cumbersome and to some material in my point of view of Anstvid them and they supplement not only for I can not say, but I am making my best to even out my goal and my purpose of asking God to achieve for me and not wasting a whole year without fatigue for

No comments:

Post a Comment